Eye Exams & Advanced Diagnostics
The board-certified ophthalmologists at Scarsdale Eye Associates are proud to be eye doctors who uses state-of-the-art techniques for eye exams, and advanced diagnostics to check for sight-threatening problems. In most cases, eye disease that is detected early is associated with the best outcomes. It is very important to contact an eye doctor immediately for a prompt appointment if you experience changes in your vision. Call (914) 723-2020 to schedule your appointment.
- Optomap Camera: This camera allows us to get a wide view image of the retina, without requiring patients to undergo a dilated eye exam.
- Lenstar - Laser Biometry: Measures the eye very accurately prior to cataract surgery.
- Cirrus OCT: Identifies eye disease and tracks diagnosis and changes that occur over time
- Corneal Topography:Maps the curve to curvature (the window of the eye)
- Corneal Pachymetry: Measures the thickness of the cornea
- Ultrasonic Axial Scanner: Measures the distance between the front & back of the eye
- Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer:Measures side vision (peripheral vision), test for glaucoma
- Digital Fundus & Slit Lamp Photography: Creates image of inside of eye
Call (914) 723-2020 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Kevin Mathisson or Dr. Carol Lundin.